Monday, May 5, 2014

Greetings from Paradise.....


I was recently contacted by a client to create a custom card for a vacation he was going on. He wanted something really special to send home to friends and family. He told me one of his favorite places he had visited was Bali, and he also happens to be a surfer. Getting the create juices flowing I decided to create a hut on the water with a surf board and beach cruiser. I am a huge bicycle advocate and really enjoyed building the bike for the project. I wanted to create a paradise scene to suite this particular client. This 3D rendering was so much fun to make! To let you in a little secret the way I created the water was I applied an ocean image on the base and then applied a glass layer above, to make it look like you could walk right in!




For the front of the card I drew a relaxing beach scene which matches perfectly with the interior hut.

This project was so much fun and the client was so happy with the outcome. Right now these cards are traveling the world who knows one might end up in your mailbox.

Contact me with any inquires to purchase this card or have a custom one created for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment