Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Wedding Bells

I am so excited announce that my custom wedding invitations will be a part of the upcoming bridal event at Williams Sonoma in Upper Montclair on Sunday June 22nd. I will be at the store from 12-4 displaying my custom invitations. I will be speaking about what I offer and how it is truly unique. As an interior designer I apply the same skills I would use in any interior project for client invitations. Using my skills with 3D rendering and illustration -- "Anything imagined can be created." It is my role to listen to my clients and creatively dream up a product that both reflects the vision of my client and myself the creator. I work one on one with my clients in a process that creates comfort and trust because I know how truly special this particular day is for any couple. I can create an entire package that encompasses all invitations associated with the day - the initial announcement, save the date, wedding invitation, and thank you thereafter.

Clients are able to either pick and chose from my existing portfolio of work and mix and match as needed. Clients may also select to have me create a design to specifically match who they are. I mix my skills as an artist and 3d computer renderings to create a really unique look. For instance, if a client recently visited Pairs and fell in love with it I could create a custom rendering of a French bistro with so much detail that I could include the clients' favorite bottle of wine on a table! What makes me so unique is I can truly offer a unique product that represents the client. My job as an interior designer is to speak for my clients which is what make me so good at creating these invitations!

Below are a few of my latest designs:


Custom "Save the Date" 3D computer rendering created for a client. They wanted a safari theme with brown and purple colors. I used actual products I would use in an interior space! The wallpapers are from Phillip Jeffries and the 2 cabinets at the front are from Jonathan Adler. I had the idea to add the balloons to create some fun within the space!


This particular client wanted to create a "Cinderella" theme as they really like Disney. I wanted to create a sophisticated version of the fairytale. In this particular renderings I designed and built a whimsical carriage with lanterns and the backdrop is an enchanted forest. This was such a fun project to work on! I added the words "Storybook Ending" as I thought it was the perfect finish for this fairytale!


This design is a great example of thank you invitation that could be sent out after the event. I can personalize these renderings to include your own personal images! Clients love this feature because it allows you to include any photos that have a lot of meaning.

This is a sneak peak at to what will be at the event! Please come by on June 22nd to see all I have to offer! Looking forward to seeing you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment