Saturday, January 11, 2014

STAY TUNED!!

Stay Tuned! - Jessica Benari Designs is Expanding and Growing! 

2013 was such an amazing year. Now that 2014 is here I am so excited about what is to come. My business had so much success last year and now I am growing! I will be offering a range of cards as well as custom invitations for all occasions.

The cards I will be offering are below:
Birthday
Thank You
Valentines Day
Anniversary 
Generic Card
Note Card
Wedding
I Love You
Just Because
Halloween
Chanukah
Christmas
For Your Man
For Your Girl

These cards will be available in retail stores, Etsy, and of course for direct purchase through me. I am looking to expand to 10 retail stores by Mid Year! 

I am so excited to offer custom invitations as well! Working one on one with clients to create invitations  for personal events is such an opportunity to create wonderful pieces. Just as I work with clients on interior design projects I will apply that to creating these invitations. My job as a designer is to speak for clients and create spaces that fit their personalty and style. 

Using my 3D rendering skills just as I do for all my projects I am able to insert actual personal photos into renderings. This is such a great way of create custom pieces. Using my drawing skills to draw the front of the cards the possibilities are endless! I am able to offer a truly unique custom product that uses design as the vehicle. 

The best part of the cards is that they also act as my business cards! Each one is an example of my designs as they travel the world. I also offer interior design services for all size projects. I love what I do and working with clients allows for that to grow!

Below is a preview for what is to come this year......



Rendering for my birthday card. I wanted to incorporate a safari theme into the interior space. I will be providing a blog with a breakdown with all selections. 




This is an example of the custom invitations I will be offering. All the images in the frames can be customized and I can insert personal images. Clients have the option to use designs that I have already created or I can custom create them, we can us the most fabulous materials! 




This is another view. Clients have options; either these invitations can be made and sent out or invitations can be sent by email via PDF. It can also be a combination - if there are close family members the invitations could be sent to those, and email PDF's to others. I can change the words in the rendering to say anything and make it any style of font. 




This is a closer view of the console. Any detail can be changed so easily. 




Another view of the space.


Please contact me with any questions and inquires. Stay Tuned so much more to come soon! 

Jessica Benari Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment