Sunday, November 17, 2013

2013 Holiday Cards available In Store and on Etsy!

 I am so excited to announce that my 2013 Holiday Card is officially in stores and on Etsy available for purchase!

Cards are available as follows:
Single card is $7.95
Set of 5 is $30
Set of 10 is $50
Custom orders and amounts available as well.

There are a few ways to purchase:
Etsy
In Store - Listed Below
Contacting me directly

The link below is to my Etsy shop, called Jessica Benari Designs:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/169523259/handmade-holiday-card?ref=sr_gallery_1&ga_search_query=jessica+benari+designs&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all

On the back of each envelope is one of my tags, pictured above. 



There are 4 envelope colors available for the cards, these can be mixed and matched with the four colors of the cards. You can see the tag at the back of each envelope above. It gives the envelopes a more personal quality not to mention a great marketing technique! 







Within each card is a postcard that I designed, this gives my contact information as well as the story behind how I started this business. This is the front side. 

This is the reverse side. This way the person that purchases the card can read the story and the person they send it to as well can read it too!   



Instead of using a tin or box to package the cards I wanted to use something more organic. I decided to use a bakers string with hints of sparkles in red and gold. This string is also very festive and adds to the holiday spirit of the card. 



Here is the final product! Each card is signed on the front bottom right. 


My card is being sold at 2 retail stores this holiday season!

The first store is Olive That and More in Montclair, NJ - http://olivethatonline.com/
This is such a great store they sell a variety of olive oils, balsamic vinegar, and salts. One of my favorite items they sell is the the truffle salt, I use it on everything! Steve and Jenn are the owners and they are wonderful people and you feel like you are family when you are there.

Below are photos from the display at Olive That. My boyfriend Ron made the displays for both stores out of aluminum sheet metal. The display was inspired by the architectural element crown molding which I used in the rending within the card. He added a brass panel at the bottom with a riveted detail, this is where I added my name.

This display is on the front table when you first enter the store.










The second store is Closet 07631 for Her in Englewood, NJ. Avis is the owner and she is lovely, her store highlights only independent clothing and jewelry designers. Anything you see in the store can be customized, the shopper can be measured and designers will make it to fit. This is great because so often it is hard to find just the right fit at a clothing store, this is a great resource. 

My display is just to the right of the checkout counter on a mirrored side table. This display that Ron built is a but different from the first one, the metal has a satin finish, he used a media blaster to attain this finish. The shape is a bit different as well, but this was also inspired by crown molding. The brass plate on this display is on the top.



\








Please contact me with any inquires and orders at jessebenari@yahoo.com.

Custom orders available, just ask!











No comments:

Post a Comment